Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hot naked chicks? No thank you! - Tim Tebow


I knew this guy was a nerd but good gracious.

The Florida Today website has a story about Heisman Trophy winner Tim Tebow asking to keep his name off the nomination list for the Playboy All-American Team. Timmy wouldn't want a seedy photo shoot infringing on his chance to remove another baby's foreskin.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I know, that's a little rough around the edges.

My question is if Tim Tebow played for Ohio State would I still think he's a nerd of the highest order? Do we want our "stars" to be "wholesome" or "cool"? I don't think you can be both, can you?

In a related note, the Bear Bryant tattoo set might be getting some competition from Tebow. You can check out more assholish Tebow worship at the Tim Tebow Zone.

No comments: