Sunday, July 6, 2008

First 4 Kickoff Times Announced

No surprises as far as I'm concerned.

The opener against Youngstown State is a nooner. Lucky me, I managed to "win" the alumni association lottery and landed tix to Round II of the Penguins-Buckeyes series. I'd rather punch myself in the crotch for an hour then attend this game. Thank you OSU! That game will be on the Big Ten Network by the way. Sweet.

The second game against Ohio University will be on ESPN or ESPN2 apparently. I will watch this game for four minutes to humor my fiancee who graduated from Ohio University. Then I'll turn my attention to any other game being played that day.

The third game of the season, Sept. 13th, is of course the epic battle with USC, part one. That game as we all know will be the ABC highlight of the day kicking off around 8:00 PM eastern.

Finally it's a home contest with Troy that will also be on the BTN and also at noon. Personally, I'd rather play a Troy then another in state school. I got no problem playing Ohio teams, I just don't need to play them all in the same year.

No comments: