Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Great Big Nothing


Tiger will speak!

Who gives a shit?

Why people are clamoring to see Tiger Woods is beyond me. Want to know? Look at the picture to the right. That's what you're going to see, except without the hat.

I'm not sure why people think Tiger Woods is going to look different or sound different or smell different. He won't.

And by the way, even and enraged, embarrassed wife ninety-nine times out of 100 is not going to bash her jack-ass husband in the face with a golf club. Now consider also that Tiger is the ultimate "meal ticket". Again, I don't care how pissed you are, you don't play homerun derby with the golden goose's face.

This will be the ultimate ESPN event. The din of the "coverage" will be 10X louder than any noise actually made by Tiger.

I want to apologize to my wife, my children and my family for my indiscretions. I also want to apologize to my fans and my sponsors.

I hope to put this behind me and move on with my life.


That's about it folks. Now watch all the 'heads analyze the shit out of those three sentences.

The notion that Tiger Woods needs to "get it over with" and answer questions or whatever is ludicrous. He really doesn't have to do shit. All he has to do is get back on the golf course and start kicking some ass again. And he will. He was the best golfer in the world when he was juggling 15 chicks at a time. How good do you think his game will be when isn't dealing with a harem?

The only thing that would be remotely interesting to hear Tiger say tomorrow is that he's going to get back to pro golfing soon. My guess is he won't be gone long. What's he going to do instead? Sit around getting glared at by his wife?

No comments: