Monday, September 8, 2008

George W. Bush will be issuing a statement later today.


Was that Tom Brady that went down yesterday? Or was it Jesu Cristo?

Look at this shit from SI.com:

"I tried to make a play, and Tom went down,'' he said. "I knew something was wrong. He was in pain, screaming. The running back [Morris] was asking for a personal foul, but it definitely wasn't one, and the ref didn't give it to him. It was most definitely a clean play. It was an accident. It's tough. It's football. I'm sorry it happened, obviously. I can't do anything but apologize to him. I went to Herm [Chiefs coach Herman Edwards] after the play and told him how sorry I was.''

Added Pollard: "I'll pray for [Brady].''


There are some idiots out there suggesting it was a dirty hit. Boo-fucking-hoo. Tom Brady still has the ball when he gets hit. Isn't that what you do in football? Hit the guy with the ball?

The other thing that's ridiculous is how quickly they're heaping dirt on Brady's grave. NO ONE ON THIS PLANET WILL KNOW THE EXTENT OF THE INJURY UNTIL TODAY. And yet how many people were saying that Brady was out for the season?

Anyone else notice that the Patriots still won the game with Matt Cassell running the show?

No comments: