Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sanchez....GONZO!

Petey Carroll is none too happy.

And frankly, fuck'em. It's nice for once that USC's annual, season-ending ass-kissing session after another year of coming up short is countered by some nice, harsh reality.

Maybe now OSU will only lose to the Trojans by 20 next season.

Check out Coach Carroll and his obvious disdain in the following.




Forgot to add this from the LA Daily News:

USC coach Pete Carroll was extremely ungracious during the Mark Sanchez press conference. He stormed out of the room and did not even sit at the table before Sanchez addressed the media. Something he never did when Matt Leinart, etc., announced their decisions. Carroll never sat down at the table but stood with his palms on the table. His anger was clear if you spend time around him. Not a great moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa?
My site discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit
from each other. If you're interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!

Also visit my web site - zululand