Saturday, June 28, 2008

More Tony Gerdeman is Never a Bad Thing


Another great contribution to the college football universe from The O-Zone's Tony Gerdeman. This time he answers 20 questions surrounding the Michigan Wolverines.




A sample...


4. Will Michigan beat the Domers?


Depends. Will the Michigan coaching staff be videotaped during the game? With Charlie Weis no longer calling the plays, we'll probably see more running game from the Irish. If Notre Dame can find a running back--likely Robert Hughes or James Aldridge, and they can establish some type of a ground game, then this should allow Jimmy Clausen to get his bearings back after getting repeatedly hammered whenever he drops back to pass. And make no mistake, Michigan's defensive ends will hammer Clausen.


I think I annually have a pretty good grasp of what's going to happen in this game, but this is a pure guess right now. I just have to think Notre Dame's offense will be pretty good this year and I'm a big fan of Notre Dame receiver Duval Kamara against Michigan's secondary. So to answer the question--No, Michigan will not beat the Domers. Wow. That feels weird to type. I'm almost positive I'll change my answer when the game approaches.

No comments: